Though we have started already, here are some ideas that other people are
- What happens inside a cocoon? By: Ashlyn & Anthony V.
- How do you make origami out of origami or normal paper? By: Jackson
& Peter & Pranav
- How do I make my stop animation videos better? By: Henry
- What is the best camera setting to take pictures of nature and animals? By:Olivia
- How does a manual camera work? By: Ms. Kilpatrick
- How do planes fly? By: Ryan
- How do marble runs work? By: Justin & Elliott
- How did people dance in different decades, and how did the dances influence the next generation of dance? By: Amanda & Jensen
- How do you get into a character’s emotions, and their position? By:
Sadie & Riti
- How to fool a batter with different pitchers? By: Dylan & Cameron
- What are dietary needs of a toucan? By: Emily
- How does a parasite effect the human body when entered? By: Anthony S.
- How has Olympic skiing grown over the years? By: Brad
- How to make your own routine for synchronized swimming? By: Ella
- How does your heart change as you age? By: Tishya
- Does daydreaming affect you as a learner? By: Meghana
Hopefully that gave you an idea of what passion project is like because
we all have different passions from a cocoon to daydreaming. Some people have
some props that they bring in during passion project time (Academic Activity
Period-Monday & Friday) like, IPod’s for dance, camera’s for photography, etc.
It’s a fun and enjoyable activity to do during Academic Activity, in school.
It helps us in the future by knowing how long/short-term projects are!
Submitted By Meghana, Amanda, and Riti